If you are new to an entry-level accounting role, have experience in admin, secretarial, recruitment or working as a PA or have no existing experience the combined AAT Level 2 & Level 3 in Accounting course combines two qualifications in one, for an economical route to the penultimate level of the AAT Qualification.
This course will provide you with a solid understanding of both basic and complex accounting processes, teaching you how to work with manual and computerised accounting systems. The process of double-entry bookkeeping, the formal preparation of accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships, company forecasting, and budgeting will be taught.
The Level 3 Diploma is the penultimate level of the AAT Qualification; taking you one step closer to full Accounting Technician status.
A career in accounting means working in-depth in the accountancy and finance sector, by recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with huge potential in terms of career progression, opportunities and success.
Previous experience could be a strong advantage for you if you’re going into this career as you’d have already picked up skills that you’d be able to transfer to your new career such as general office skills and IT skills, skills in business administration and management.
• Pass Promise** - we want you to succeed
• All inclusive payment - no need to book exams
• Become a Chartered Accountant with ACCA
• Industry expert tutors available via phone, email and online
• Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
• Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop for fully flexible learning
• Winner of Best E-Learning and Distance Learner of the Year, AAT Awards 2016
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler.
• Processing bookkeeping transactions
• Control accounts, journals and banking system
• Basic costing
• Computerised accounting
• Work effectively in accounting and finance
• Accounts preparation
• Preparing final accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
• Costs and Revenues
• Indirect tax
• Spreadsheet software
• Professional ethics within accounting.
9 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre
2 x Computer Based Projects – taken at an external test centre.
What is included:
• Printed course materials and online eBooks
• Sage Instant Accounts software
• One-to-one tutorial support
• Regular live online classes
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Personalised individual study plan
• Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
• Exams and booking service
• Specialist Career Management service
What makes studying with Home Learning College different?:
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the AAT national average
• Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• All inclusive course package
• Flexible payment options
GCSE Maths and English are preferred as well as an interest in Business or Finance.