The AAT Level 2 Certificate will give you a comprehensive introduction to the basic principles of accounting, teaching you how to work with manual and computerised accounting systems, the process of Double-Entry Bookkeeping, Sage one accounts software, basic costing procedures and how to work effectively within the accounting department.
Having a background working in admin, secretarial or as a PA is also beneficial as you’d have naturally acquired general office skills and may have a vague understanding of business and management. Along with the course and your prior experience, you could excel in your accounting career.
If an in-depth knowledge of Accountancy and Finance is what you’re looking to do, you can continue on to do the level 3 diploma which builds on the skills you’ve already developed from the previous courses.
• Pass Promise** - we want you to succeed
• All inclusive payment - no need to book exams
• Become a Chartered Accountant with ACCA
• Industry expert tutors available via phone, email and online
• Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
• Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop for fully flexible learning
• Winner of Best E-Learning and Distance Learner of the Year, AAT Awards 2016
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler.
• Processing bookkeeping transactions
• Control accounts, journals and banking system
• Basic costing
• Computerised accounting
• Work effectively in accounting and finance.
• Learning how to use Sage accounts software
5 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre.
What is included:
• Printed course materials and online eBooks
• Sage Instant Accounts software
• One-to-one tutorial support
• Regular live online classes
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Personalised individual study plan
• Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
• Exams and booking service
• Specialist Career Management service
What makes studying with Home Learning College different?:
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the AAT national average
• Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• All inclusive course package
• Flexible payment options
• Professional advice upon enrolment.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.