The AAT Level 3 Diploma will help build on your existing accounting skills, teaching you how to complete more complex tasks within a manual and computerised accounting system. You will learn accounting processes used in business management, accountancy and finance, company forecasting, recording and accounting for fixed assets, management, administration, cash management and budgeting and business administration.
The Level 3 Diploma is the penultimate level of the AAT Qualification; taking you one step closer to full Accounting Technician status. Having a background in admin, secretarial, recruitment or as a PA may come in handy as you’ll be able to transfer skills from those sectors to your new job.
A career in accounting means working at the heart of the business, recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with huge potential in terms of career progression, opportunities and success. As your career progresses, you’ll swiftly start to pick up general office skills and administration skills.
• Pass Promise** - we want you to succeed
• All inclusive payment - no need to book exams
• Become a Chartered Accountant with ACCA
• Industry expert tutors available via phone, email and online
• Live online classes - not just pre-recorded
• Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop for fully flexible learning
• Winner of Best E-Learning and Distance Learner of the Year, AAT Awards 2016
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler.
• Accounts preparation
• Preparing final accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
• Costs and Revenues
• Indirect tax
• Spreadsheet software
• Professional ethics within accounting.
4 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre
2 x Computer Based Projects - taken at an external test centre
What is included:
• Printed course materials and online eBooks
• One-to-one tutorial support
• Regular live online classes
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Personalised individual study plan
• Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
• Exams and booking service
• Specialist Career Management service
What makes studying with Home Learning College different?:
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national average
• Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• All inclusive course package
• Flexible payment options
• Professional advice upon enrolment
You must hold the AAT Level 2 certificate to do this course.