The ACCA Level 4 Diploma will teach you how to complete a range of advanced accounting tasks required to professionally manage a company’s accounting system, giving you the most relevant and up-to-date skills required for work in the industry.
You will learn the nature, purpose and source of management information, the context and purpose of financial reporting, how to prepare financial statements, administration, general office skills and how to manage individuals and teams.
Being in admin, secretarial, recruitment or working as a PA currently could be a strong advantage for you if you’re going into this career as you’d have already picked up skills that you’d be able to transfer to your new career such as general office skills and IT skills, skills in business administration and management.
The Level 4 Accounting for Business course forms the first four units of the full ACCA qualification. Completing these units will provide you with the skills and knowledge to progress to the Advanced Diploma units.
Having the ‘ACCA’ letters after your name demonstrates excellence, drive and high standards of professionalism recognised by employers around the world.
• Boost your salary to £52,000, based on UK average*
• Save up to 35% when you book all of your papers at once
• Personalised study programmes and full tutor support
• Study on your mobile, tablet and desktop for fully flexible learning
• Includes ACCA subscription, exam fees and bookings
• Gain an internationally respected qualification, valued by top employers
• Start from Paper 1 or Paper 4 depending on your current progression
There are some changes that have been made to syllabus including synoptic exams at the end of each level and the grading system has been made simpler.
• Financial accounting
• Management accounting
• Accounting in business
• Foundation in professionalism.
4 x Computer Based Assessments.
What is included:
• Printed course materials and online eBooks
• One-to-one tutorial support
• Regular live online classes
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Personalised individual study plan
• Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
• Specialist Career Management service.
Why study with Home Learning College
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national average
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• Flexible payment options
• Professional advice upon enrolment.
To enrol on this course, you must have a minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five separate subjects including Maths and English, or two years experience in an accounting or bookkeeping related role. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.