The ACCA Qualification will teach you all the skills you’ll need to be a chartered accountant. This will give you all the knowledge you’ll need for your career and all the information will be up to date and apply to your job.
Being in admin, secretarial, recruitment or working as a PA currently could be a strong advantage for you if you’re going into this career as you’d have already picked up skills that you’d be able to transfer to your new career such as general office skills and IT skills, skills in business administration and management.
The ACCA Qualification is all 9 units that you need to compete this course. After this course you’ve had completed everything you need to be a chartered accountant.
Having the ‘ACCA’ letters after your name demonstrates excellence, drive and high standards of professionalism recognised by employers around the world.
• Accountant in Business
• Management Accounting
• Financial Accounting
• Corporate and business law (English)
• Performance management
• Taxation (UK)
• Financial reporting
• Audit and Assurance
• Financial Management
9 x Computer Based Assessments.
What is included:
• Hard-copy books* and online course materials
• 40 – 48 months tutor support
• 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
• Student registration and membership fees
• Examination fees
• Examination booking service
• Optional subscription to National Union of Students (NUS) Extra Card
Why study with Home Learning College
• Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
• Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
• 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the national average
• Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
• One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
• Flexible payment options
• Professional advice upon enrolment.
To enrol on this course, you must have a minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five separate subjects including Maths and English, or two years experience in an accounting or bookkeeping related role. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.