Our five day Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam preparation course provides you with a clear understanding of the information security principles and background knowledge required to operate as an effective Information Security Manager within the eight security domains as set out by (ISC)2. This course prepares you with a detailed breadth of security knowledge to take the globally renowned CISSP® exam.
Understand business critical security issues and determine what measures need to be implemented to mitigate risks and exploit opportunities and to plan investment proportionate to the risk your organisation faces in preparation to undertake the CISSP® exam.
Trainees will learn about the eight domains covered in the CISSP® exam:
• Security and Risk Management (security, risk, compliance, law, regulations, business continuity)
• Asset Security (protecting security of assets)
• Security Engineering (engineering and management of security)
• Communications and Network Security (designing and protecting network security)
• Identity and Access Management (controlling access and managing identity)
• Security Assessment and Testing (designing, performing, and analysing security testing)
• Security Operations (foundational concepts, investigations, incident management, disaster recovery)
• Software Development Security (understanding, applying, and enforcing software security)
17th - 21st
10th - 14th
Experienced IT/information security professionals, who are looking to expand their knowledge.