The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management will enable you to develop and implement creative and strategic HR solutions that drive organisational performance. You will gain Chartered Membership of the CIPD, be able to top up to a Master's Degree and qualify for jobs as an HR Director to earn up to £67,500.
If you have HR management experience and are comfortable studying at post-graduate level, this is the course for you. Alternatively, if you have studied at degree level in a business management related subject and have limited HR Management experience, this course could still be right for you, as long as you are able to access to a senior HR colleague who can act as a mentor throughout your course.
Get CIPD L7 and become a qualified HR Director
• Gain Chartered Membership of the CIPD
• Create strategic value for your business
• Qualify for jobs as an HR Director and earn £67,500*
• Top up to a Master’s Degree with one extra module
• Industry expert tutors, handpicked for their expertise
• Full tutor support via phone, email & online
• A great way to enhance your CV and boost your career!
• Developing skills for business management
• Leading, managing and developing people
• Learning and Talent development
• HR management in context
• Resourcing and Talent management
• Investigating a business issue from a HR perspective
• Employee relations and employment law.
What is included:
• CIPD course materials written by high-profile industry experts
• 24 hour access to our Virtual Learning Campus(VLC)
• Downloadable course materials and supporting resources
• Regular live online classes
• Face-to-face workshop sessions, held on weekend dates
• Learning checks at the end of each unit to keep you on track
• Assignment marking and thorough feedback from professional tutors
• Specialist Career Management Service
Should have experience of studying at undergraduate level. Should have previously completed the CIPD Level 3 and 5 qualifications or a HR undergraduate qualification in a HR related subject. Alternatively, relevant work experience will be considered. English as a first language or must have a IELTS score of 6.5. Students must also be over the age of 18.