If you’re an aspiring or existing HR Manager or Business Partner or are looking for the next step for your HR career, the CIPD Human Resource Management Intermediate Level 5 Online programme is for you.
On this programme you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to be a next generation HR Manager and get a deeper understanding of the HR function and the challenges and skills you face within the HR industry.
Automatically benefit from:
• Ability to progress your career as both a manager and a HR professional
• A CIPD approved personal facilitator
• A 96% customer satisfaction rating
• Unlimited 24/7 support with the award-winning DPG community
The fully online programme introduces DPG’s ground-breaking and innovative “Business District”. You’re placed in a top HR Consultancy and immersed in real-life HR business simulations, with the chance to test and reinforce your learning across a variety of realistic business environments and scenarios.
We are now offering the option to also qualify for an ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management diploma when you complete a CIPD Level 5 Human Resource Management diploma with us. There is no extra work involved as all your CIPD assignments will be mapped by us against the ILM Level 5 diploma, offering you two qualifications for the same amount of work as one. Only available with DPG.
The full programme covers the following units:
• Developing professional practice
• Business issues and the context of Human Resources
• Using information in HR
• Reward management
• Employment Law
• Managing and coordinating the HR function
• Contemporary development in employee relations
• Resourcing and talent planning
• Employment Law
Minimum of 3 years industry experience