The PRINCE2 Manual is periodically revised and enhanced to reflect the latest best practices in project management. As a result, in order to maintain the status of PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner, certificate holders must re-take a re-registration exam every 3–5 years. The one hour examination ensures that registered Practitioners are fully up to date with any revisions to the method and can evidence that their knowledge of the method is current. This is the only qualification scheme aimed at Project Management professionals that is recognised by the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS) in accordance with the requirements of EN 45011 and EN 45013. The ILX Re-registration online package allows you to fully prepare to take the exam online within 12 months of purchase.
• 12 months online access to our accredited PRINCE2 course
• Practitioner resource book
• Full tutor support via phone and email while you study
• PRINCE2 Re-registration exam fee: Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online
• Online exam with remote invigilation
• A copy of the latest official PRINCE2 manual – “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2”
Re-Registration Examination Format
• Objective testing
• 3 questions - 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
• 17 marks or more required to pass (out of 30 available) - 55%
• 1 hour (60 minute) duration, no additional reading time
• Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
Practitioners certified prior to October 2000 have the opportunity to take the re-registration examination in order to demonstrate their commitment to professional development. This is particularly important following the recent revisions to the PRINCE2 manual and its greater focus on Business Case and the Management of Risk. • Those who have qualified since January 2001 or have voluntarily undertaken the re-registration qualification are designated as Registered Practitioners, which enables employers and prospective employers to be confident of their up to date knowledge and commitment to Continuing Professional Development.