This 2 day Professional Telephone Selling course is run in Crewe.
Develop the skills and confidence to enjoy selling over the telephone!
Increasingly, companies look to office based sales teams to increase their customer portfolio and penetrate new markets. But with around 6,000 call centres employing more than 600,000 staff in the UK, standing out from the crowd to sell successfully by telephone can be tough!
And while today’s corporate buyers accept and even welcome the telephone as a sales channel, only 30% of buyers feel that salespeople use the telephone well (source: TACK International Buyers’ Views of Salespeople study) so there are clearly some key skills gaps - gaps that can be filled through telephone sales training.
TACK’s Professional Telephone Selling workshop is a must for people who have to undertake any aspect of proactive selling by telephone in the business to business world.
High Spots for this programme:
• TACK’s phone lab creates a unique skills practice environment enabling you to practice, listen and gain feedback on your calls and hone your new skills
• TACK’s PRO-PAYBACK Selling® Model provides a structured and proven sales process that consolidates best practice selling methodology
• Learning how to motivate customers by communicating with ‘YOU Appeal®’
You will leave the course able to:
• Focus on the value of your role – developing sales through proactive calling
• Dismantle mental barriers – create a positive state of mind to build your confidence
• Proactively target the right prospects and customers to generate the best results
• Plan measurable objectives to optimise your selling time
• Apply call structures to ensure every conversation is productive and achieves its objectives
• Use voicemail to everyone’s advantage – it’s a great sales tool when used professionally!
• Begin calls confidently – involve the customer from the start
• Engage in conversational questioning – see how one high value question gives you the answers you need
• Answer “Why you?” – personalise the impact of your product or service
• Address resistance – respond to both the logical and emotional elements comfortably and naturally
• Win commitment confidently – successfully conclude the call so that both parties are happy
• Use the tools and techniques you need to succeed and enjoy this proactive and vital role
11th - 12th
This programme will benefit both those who are new to telesales, and more established telesales professionals who need to refresh their core skills or who may not have received formal training.