This online Sage course is aimed at individuals who have already studied a level two course or who have used Sage for a number of years and are experienced users. The course covers the more advanced functions in accountancy of VAT returns and the government gateway, cash flow management, advanced credit control and final accounts for sole traders, charities, limited companies and partnerships. Sage have developed this course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers, or run the finances of your own business. You can easily convert your learning into an accredited qualification upon completion.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
• Control and produce month end and year end reports including accruals and prepayments, depreciation and year end adjustments.
• Prepare VAT Returns and understand how to submit returns online directly from the software via Government Gateway.
• Undertake the more advanced principles of preparing financial statements for sole traders and partnerships.
• Export and import information from spreadsheets using CSV files
• Use the advanced credit control features to find out how well the business is collecting their debts.
What do you get?
• Access to Sage 50 Accounts Professional software for six months (RRP £1,300)
• Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires eight hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Certificate by Sage UK.
What could you do after this course?
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to the Level 3 Computerised Accounting for Business QCF Accredited Diploma.
You should either have completed Sage level 2 Accounting course or be an experienced user of Sage software.